The PTA is so excited to welcome you all to the 2023-2024 Seth Boyden Kindergarten Class!
Got questions? We've got answers! View our Seth Boyden Kindergarten FAQ.
June: Let's get started!
- Attend SB’s Kindergarten Orientation: Thursday, June 1st (virtual) 2:30-3pm. Recording will go out soon if you can't make it.
- Stop by and say hello on June 10th at 12pm for our Kindergarten School Tour (meet in the front of the school). Sign up here!
- Follow us on FB: Seth Boyden Parents and Families and Seth Boyden Kindergarten Families- 2023-2024
- Follow us on Instagram: @sethboyden274
Sign-up and Register for our website
- Register on our website -- It’s free! www.sethboyden.com
- Already registered? Make sure and update your information and add your student(s).
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter (the best way to stay in the know!)
- Subscribe to the school calendar
- Get familiar with MyAccount
Ways to support the school and get involved -- starting in September
- Join the PTA -- $10 per household annual membership fee
- Attend PTA Meetings
- Attend and volunteer for our events -- We can’t do it without you!
- Be a class captain, which is a parent liaison for your child’s class
- Kindergarten Playdates
- Please join the Seth Boyden Kindergarten Families- 2023-2024 Facebook Page to stay up to date on playdates as they are planned
- You are welcome to create a playdate, just announce on the FB page the date and time!
- Playdates can be held behind the school on the playground or at any local playground
- If a playdate is held at the school, the building will be closed, so restrooms will NOT be available.
- Welcome coffee and PTA Meeting -- First day of school right after drop off
- Join us for coffee and breakfast treats on the front lawn of the school
- Back to School Ice Cream Social - Friday, September 15th at 5:30pm (TBC)
- Pizza, ice cream, and live music!
Questions? Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at one of the Class Captain Orientation Meetings!
Either: Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 7:30pm via zoom
Or: Saturday, October 6 at 8:30am via zoom